The Equestrian House was featured in the Southwest Montana Building Industry Association’s 2007 Parade of Homes. Almost 3,400 visitors toured the home and learned about Bamboo flooring, Energy Star Lighting, Rinnai Water Heaters and SIPs Panel Construction in the only green built Parade Home that year.
An Energy Star, Green, Healthy Home!
This 4 Bedroom + office home uses advanced technology, sustainable, healthy and energy efficient materials and systems in a comfortable, open, practical layout where your family can thrive.
- No/low VOC paints or adhesives
- High efficiency, allergy reducing heating and ventilation system with whole house fan
- R-Control Insulated Panel construction
- On Demand Hot Water Heater
- Next to Open Space and Neighborhood Park
- Lots of light and views all-around
The home features:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2.5 baths
- 3168 s.f. with 9’ ceilings on main floor
- large enclosed entry porch that welcomes guests and family while connecting the garage and spacious mudroom to the house
- vaulted stairway brings light into the interior entry hall
- Study has plenty of room for two desks or could be a Media Room
- generous deck and terrace are ready for barbeques and quiet evenings under the stars
- Garage is exceptional with 3 stalls, a large shop area and additional attic storage
- central Kitchen is loaded with storage, a desk, Cambria and leathered granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and eating area
- 2 gas fireplaces add warmth to the Living Room and Master Bedroom
- soaking tub and double shower in Master Bath
- low maintenance exterior of Hardiplank, Mirtec and Eldorado cultured stone.